Want to join the General Morgan Inn family for a rewarding career in the hospitality industry?
Currently Accepting Positions for…
Full-time Food and Beverage Supervisor
The Food and Beverage supervisor works with the Food and Beverage
manager and is responsible for ensuring that all guests of Brumley’s and in
our hotel Convention Center have an excellent dining experience. Delivering
a great dining experience is accomplished through adhering to the sequence
of service, providing exceptional Guest Service, and working as a member
of our Food and Beverage team.
The Supervisor is responsible for assisting with the organization and
cleanliness of our restaurant and Convention Center. The Supervisor is also
responsible for learning the menu, bar, and beverage information as part of
our sequence of service. We offer vacation pay, paid holidays, a competitive salary and more.
We are looking for a hostess with a positive attitude who loves people and can work a flexible schedule. Experience not required; we will train. We offer vacation pay, paid holidays, a competitive salary and more.
Job duties include:
· Welcoming and seating guests
· Handing out menus
· Taking reservations over the phone
· Closing out the register at the end of shift
· And other job duties as needed
Part-time Banquet Servers
We are currently hiring banquet servers to ensure that all guests of our Convention Center have an excellent fine dining experience.
Experience not required; we will train.
Job duties include:
· Setting up tables and banquet spaces before the event
· Serving appetizers and plated dinners to guests
· Serving and refilling alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
· Assisting with post-event clean up, inventory, food storage, and tear down
· Providing friendly, anticipatory service to banquet event guests
We offer a competitive salary, gratuities, uniforms and more.
The General Morgan Inn is currently seeking a new Line Cook who is looking to enjoy competitive compensation, a vibrant and exciting work environment, and the finest staff in all of Tennessee. We are looking for an inspired talent; someone who has a passion for the culinary field and its unique rewards and challenges. All that is required is a friendly smile and a desire to succeed!
Some of the responsibilities of the position include:
- Contribute to a departmental atmosphere of professionalism, knowledge and dependability.
- Assist in preparation and execution of menu items in an expedient, diligent and careful manner.
- Adhere to all applicable state and hotel guidelines for food safety and presentation.
- Respond to the needs and requests of guests at all times.
- Possess basic knowledge of safe knife skills and understanding of knife cuts.
- Assist the Sous Chef and Executive Chef in providing flawless culinary experiences for all guests.
- Additional reasonable tasks and responsibilities as needed.
Needed quality minded individuals for Housekeeping duties at the Historic General Morgan Inn.
Want to work in a clean, safe and comfortable environment?
We have 2 full-time opportunities available.
· Daily care and cleaning of Luxury Suites
· Care and cleanliness of public areas
· Assist with laundry as needed
· Must be able to work nights, weekends and Holidays
· Uniforms Provided
If you are interested so far, then Brumley’s and the General Morgan Inn would love a chance to speak with and meet you!
Please download and fill out the below job application. You can hand deliver to our front desk or email back to email@example.com.